How do I utilize tattoos and other such layers on the modifiable, BOM-compatible Jake body?

LilithServil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Might seem like a bit of an odd question at first glance when it's BOM, so let me clarify!

I've been working on an overlay for scales, which I need unique materials for and don't want to put directly on the skin. To achieve this, I need to use the built-in onion skin layers the body naturally has.

So I've got my texture, I've got my specular... I don't know how to properly apply them. If it's Omega-based, the Omega relay for Jake doesn't work. With the body being modify, of course I can just right click -> sift through all of the layers until I hit the one I want, but then I run into another problem immediately after: Hiding parts of the body and unhiding them revert the layers entirely.

Omega apparently still works with the no-mod/no BOM body but I need both of those things as well.

So... How am I supposed to accomplish this? Is it just not possible with the relay dead? There are reviews on the kit dating back two, almost three years talking about how it doesn't function properly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.