Bay City - Brewster (G) Parcels (x2) 1056sqm Side by Side Parcels (2x Prim 2x Protected)

Lance Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have two parcels for sale. They are side by side in Bay City. Would be a shame to see them split up.

These parcels are double prim. Meaning it has twice the amount of LI available as normal mainland parcels.

Both parcels are protected by linden land on two sides, one side with direct road access and one with direct access to the canal and a view of the ferry boat that passes by regularly.

Both are for sale for L$125,000 each.

Brewster is one of the best kept mainland sims in second life in my opinion. GREAT neighbors, no ugly builds, and smack dab in the center of unique, magical, Bay City. 

Don't take my word for it, come see the magic of Bay City for yourself. Talk to the residents, join the community.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay City - Brewster/34/145/25

Snapshot_001.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

These are still available!

I wrote a blurb about Bay City for a notecard, and figured I would share it here. It really is one of the best places to own land on the Grid! If you're going to own mainland, why not make the most of it and own land that's double prim? :)

Bay City and it's infrastructure was created by Linden Labs as a piece of themed mainland. As such, it will likely exist for as long as Second Life itself exists. 

It is a piece of SL history preserved in situ to this day. The city was created in 2008 by the Moles, who's creative architecture, public parks and art works can be seen unchanged throughout it. 

It is a prestigious area, with it's own unique community of mainland recreational enthusiasts and SL historical connoisseurs who can't imagine living anywhere other than here, in Bay City. Attend a community meeting sometime and see for yourself! The people who live here are very friendly and passionate about the city, and things such as sailing, flying, exploration, etc. 

Mainland Bay City parcels throughout the city can be purchased and sold freely by premium account residents! They have the added benefit of having twice the amount of building capacity as regular mainland parcels. That means that you get double the land impact to use on these exclusive parcels!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.