looking for a script for worn item that can change animations when moving (like for a worn, bike, scooter, skateboard) ((Found what i needed))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

good day, i have been searching around for a bit now but with little luck ... 

i am wanting a script that can be added to a worn item, that when worn will activate an animation, and change the animation depending on the movement of the avatar. (like forward, back, left, right) and possibly play a sound depending on movement as well ... 

i only have a basic understanding of LSL still .. enough to figure out how to tweak a script a little here and there but not sure on keywords to search to try and find what i am looking for on this style script.

any help will be appreciated. thanks for your time.

Edited by SilenzZzz Mistwalker

Just a quick suggestion: For free scripts, go to Builder's Brewery and browse the "Free Scripts" stand. I suggest looking in the "Sit Scripts" barrel:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Builders Brewery/181/78/25

Or, to see what kind of scripts are in vehicles (which seems to be what you're asking about), go to SL Marketplace and get yourself a full-perms car and open its script and see what makes it tick. I haven't really built vehicles yet, so I don't have specific experience in that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SilenzZzz Mistwalker said:

good day, i have been searching around for a bit now but with little luck ... 

i am wanting a script that can be added to a worn item, that when worn will activate an animation, and change the animation depending on the movement of the avatar. (like forward, back, left, right) and possibly play a sound depending on movement as well ... 

i only have a basic understanding of LSL still .. enough to figure out how to tweak a script a little here and there but not sure on keywords to search to try and find what i am looking for on this style script.

any help will be appreciated. thanks for your time.

it does sound like an AO script - i think there are free and full perm ones available that may be adapted to add in the sound too?

• Like 1

• SilenzZzz Mistwalker changed the title to looking for a script for worn item that can change animations when moving (like for a worn, bike, scooter, skateboard) ((Found what i needed))
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.