Land rental with space for home in sky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay I used to have land that I rented where I had someone raise the home I have up into the sky and then used the land for other options. Is there anyone that is able to help me with this? I don't remember what his name was and he was very helpful. Looking for someone to help my bf and I out so that we can set up our diamond home and have it in a nice spot that doesn't cost a ton for rent. Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Abigail3519 said:

Okay I used to have land that I rented where I had someone raise the home I have up into the sky and then used the land for other options. Is there anyone that is able to help me with this? I don't remember what his name was and he was very helpful. Looking for someone to help my bf and I out so that we can set up our diamond home and have it in a nice spot that doesn't cost a ton for rent. Thanks. 

If you have a rezzor for your home, you can set the rezzor on the land.. Then right click the rezzor and choose edit..

Once the edit tools open up, the Move option should already be chosen already.. 

Below those options you will see some tabs.. Click on the object tab and  you will see some boxes with Axis X,Y and Z.. one will be Position, one will be Size and one will be Rotation..

To send the Rezzor to the height you desire, you type in the Z axis in Position, how many meters in the air you want  your home.. once you type that in that box, it will send the rezzor up to that height..

Then you just have to get up there  and click the rezzor to rez your home..

You can rez a prim and sit on it and send it up to that same height in the same way as you did with the rezzor and it will take you up there..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.