[Help!] Bugged Avi

KangDaeseou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The hands not touching is either an animation problem or an arm-size problem. Generally, SL arms have to be set to their max length to provide proportional arms.

As to the tats... I can't see the problem because I don't know what they are supposed to look like. I suggest you select the  Test Avatar and item by item build back your avatar. Use a new copy of the body.

The hands in the images do not appear to be the same avatar. They seem to be different hands.

ohh okay so i might jus need to bring it closer or make the arms smaller 

yeah they're different hands i'm jus saying the positioning of it was supposed to be pic 2 but might jus be as you said the armsize problem will try that thank you

Some of the people making animations make them in SIZES. Usually Large, medium. and small. This is an ongoing problem in SL. It comes up fairly often in the Linden-led user groups.

If your avatar is not the same size as the avatar used to model the animation, the hands are not going to meet. Another setting is shoulder width. Over all size matters too.

Then there are torso and abdominal/pelvic lengths with effects on whether hands rest on legs in setting poses.

These mismatches in positioning are a reason for photographers liking the Black Dragon viewer. Its Poser allows us to tweak poses to look just right. It is why you likely think the hands should meet. The photos in 'How does your avatar look...' often have lots of pose-tweaking or clever camera angles to hide the poor positioning,

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.