Switching Linden Homes

kylieannwilliams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I upgraded to Premium Plus from Premium membership today. I abandoned my current Linden Home and want to get one of the new Ranch Linden Homes, but when I try to do that online, it gives me an error and says I need to be a Premium Plus member and to upgrade, even though I already have. Is there a specific waiting period I need to wait until I can change to a ranch Linden Home or is this a random error? Has anyone else experienced this before? Not sure what to do so figured to ask here. Thank you in advance!!

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

I would make a ticket to custumer service  I don't think thier is any waiting list but the new region might be full but thier should be some more soon.  As prem Plus you can request a ticket for a house when more are planted they will help you. 

Edited by BlueMoonLightz
  • Like 1

Go to the main sl page to the right of the page on top push help then when on that page to to the right in the side under prem support push customer support at the top in orange click submit a ticket to the right. Just write them you tried to get a ranch house if you got anye when they have got any of them up that you get the info. During the day office hours you also talk to them on the messenger little bit fast service. Just understand they do get busy this time of year its summer they will reach back to you.  But try to keep yourself busy in the mean time. 

My friend got one many people did they had to wait after the first meeting was talking they said best to make a ticket. Might be good idea to go explore the prem plus houses new area you can look around stay in the road best to look from the road  when know ones home but best to ask people if you like to see the place on the property get tour. Some people might have thier houses open to people they done this not sure if anyone does but just keep checking the forum as people show thier home. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gorgeous Aurelia Dream/165/176/23

You can take look at the new demo area of these houses. 

https://secondlife.com/destination/linden-homes-demos

Edited by BlueMoonLightz

Just log out of you page and back in again. No need for a ticket. It will recognize your status then. I have to do it every day when I go to roll a ranch.

If they are out of that particular theme you will just have to keep trying. As far as I know submitting a ticket won't do much to get you a ranch house.  It's first come, first served.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BlueMoonLightz said:

Go to the main sl page to the right of the page on top push help then when on that page to to the right in the side under prem support push customer support at the top in orange click submit a ticket to the right. Just write them you tried to get a ranch house if you got anye when they have got any of them up that you get the info. During the day office hours you also talk to them on the messenger little bit fast service. Just understand they do get busy this time of year its summer they will reach back to you.  But try to keep yourself busy in the mean time. 

My friend got one many people did they had to wait after the first meeting was talking they said best to make a ticket. Might be good idea to go explore the prem plus houses new area you can look around stay in the road best to look from the road  when know ones home but best to ask people if you like to see the place on the property get tour. Some people might have thier houses open to people they done this not sure if anyone does but just keep checking the forum as people show thier home. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gorgeous Aurelia Dream/165/176/23

You can take look at the new demo area of these houses. 

https://secondlife.com/destination/linden-homes-demos

I had no idea you could just submit a ticket to get one. I thought everyone had to go through the landing page. 

3 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I had no idea you could just submit a ticket to get one. I thought everyone had to go through the landing page. 

I did know ether til the other day but guess being prem plus you have that making submit ticket so when they do put some more up not sure when that will be but sure will be some more.  They may save you one but you may have to go the house page to click on to get it I guess. 

Edited by BlueMoonLightz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.