Old MP Listings Being Relisted - possible to block?

Eva Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it possible to block a certain shop(s) from coming up in MP 'newest first' results?

There are two shops in particular, that I won't name, that regurgitate the same listings every few days to stay in the top few pages.

It frustrates me as a shopper, it must really frustrate people trying to sell their own stuff.

I can only find an option to add a shop to favorites, I am trying to do the opposite. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 9:35 PM, Eva Nova said:

Is it possible to block a certain shop(s) from coming up in MP 'newest first' results?

There are two shops in particular, that I won't name, that regurgitate the same listings every few days to stay in the top few pages.

It frustrates me as a shopper, it must really frustrate people trying to sell their own stuff.

I can only find an option to add a shop to favorites, I am trying to do the opposite. 🙂

I believe I know what you are referring to, did you even wonder if the merchant was perhaps updating their meshes or textures instead of assuming some odd purpose? In any case, I am grateful some do. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.