Cannot re-enable Multi-Factor Authentication

Valerie Demonpaws

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I had a bit of a scare with my phone not charging a few days back, and so I disabled a bunch of 2FA's on various accounts in response. Re-enabling for other sites and services worked, but not for Second Life. Whenever I've tried to re-enable it, I would get this error after the first two pages (the Getting Started and QR Code screens);

image.png

The tab's title also refers to this as a Server Error.

Been trying for a few days now to re-enable MFA so any help would be appreciated.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

On 5/24/2023 at 6:14 AM, Valerie Demonpaws said:

So I had a bit of a scare with my phone not charging a few days back, and so I disabled a bunch of 2FA's on various accounts in response. Re-enabling for other sites and services worked, but not for Second Life. Whenever I've tried to re-enable it, I would get this error after the first two pages (the Getting Started and QR Code screens);

image.png

The tab's title also refers to this as a Server Error.

Been trying for a few days now to re-enable MFA so any help would be appreciated.

Same here, something with MFA is wrong. You get this Error Message after you added the Code to your Google Authenticator and when you want continue to the side of Enter Tookens.

The Tookens side dont appear but this Error Page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.