RSS feed for certain threads?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The forum allows us to follow a thread and it will send us an email when a new post is made. I'd rather get those as an RSS feed. Does anyone know if that is possible, and if so, what the magic URL would be? What I'd like is a consolidated feed, not the individual ones that each thread offers.

I know this post really belongs in the technology section, but there's no appropriate forum there for it. 

Right, I do that now with emails since I've turned off the global setting. But what I'd really like is a consolidated feed of all the threads I've participated in without having to subscribe to each one individually. I thought there might be a magic lookup parameter or something. One of those URLs with a question mark in it.

You can subscribe to feeds for individual threads. It's under the options menu in the top right of each post, or in the thread tools menu above left of the OP. I don't remember which. (Not at the viewer ATM)

[EDIT] Right. I just reread your post. You want something else. I think it may be possible, but I'm not sure. Have to check...

- Luc -

Yeah, I've got too many feeds already. The deal is, I like to read RSS feeds on my Android tablet, and typing in a new URL for every thread using that soft keyboard is an exercise in frustration. I'm willing to do it once for a general compilation but it's too much work for a repeating thing. And copying them off a web page on a 7" tablet isn't a walk in the park either.

I bet Cerise Sorbet would know, she knows the forum guts pretty well. Maybe she'll see this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.