Shopping at Fantasy Faire, I found something Patch fans might like...

Rufferta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Would real Patch Linden fans wear mouse ears and a mouse tail?

I was in Sialdor when I stumbled upon a shop, Children of The Stories, where you can buy copies of the costumes the role players have worn over the years. If you buy the Mouse Guardians outfit you will get not only a pair of mouse ears and a mouse tail, but also face and body paint, two wooden shields that can be colored or textured*, two wooden swords, AND (drumroll please)six roleplay animations - Sneeze1, Sneeze2, Sneeze3, SneezeBABY, SneezeFAKE,  and SneezeLOUD.  All this for only 400 Lindens!

Now, you might be able to get the tail and ears for less somewhere, but if you buy them at Fantasy Faire (only open for a few more days) you will also be supporting Relay for Life. Plus, you get the weapons, the paint, and the sneezes.

I have donned some of the costume so you can see it.

I am looking forward to watching the rest of this year's roleplay adventures. This year 'the children' are "The Gathered" and they have been doing a tremendous job. You can catch up with this year's story at the Fantasy Faire 2023 website.

And if there is anyone in Bellisseria who hasn't been to Fantasy Faire, I really recommend it. You don't have to be into fantasy, there is something there for everyone.

*Texture for shield "Patch Linden Fan Club"?

Mouseguardianattire.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
website url
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.