Photo Booth / Studio Question

DgtlTrophies

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings, all.  I'm very new to SL and trying to learn about the various items in the marketplace that are at my disposal to help with a use case I will describe below   I'm posting here in the animation forum, hoping it is the correct location.  

I'd like to setup a "photo studio", where I allow SL avatars the option to step within a boundary, likely a pose stand perhaps hidden.   Once on the pose stand, they would be presented with the option to allow me to control their avatar's pose.   If they accept, I would be able to force poses of their avatar so that I may take screen captures (photos) of their Avatar in the pose that I command.  I'm finding pose stands where I can control MY avatar, or others can control theirs, but I'm trying to find something that passes the pose control off to me.  Thoughts?

20 minutes ago, DgtlTrophies said:

Greetings, all.  I'm very new to SL and trying to learn about the various items in the marketplace that are at my disposal to help with a use case I will describe below   I'm posting here in the animation forum, hoping it is the correct location.  

I'd like to setup a "photo studio", where I allow SL avatars the option to step within a boundary, likely a pose stand perhaps hidden.   Once on the pose stand, they would be presented with the option to allow me to control their avatar's pose.   If they accept, I would be able to force poses of their avatar so that I may take screen captures (photos) of their Avatar in the pose that I command.  I'm finding pose stands where I can control MY avatar, or others can control theirs, but I'm trying to find something that passes the pose control off to me.  Thoughts?

Never any such thing as a stupid question.

But at the risk of getting my hands slapped, I've always used AnyPose which allows you to rez several pose stands and pose any willing volunteers however you'd like them to look. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.