Doubts with land

xxxplatinumxxx Belgar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Currently, I have a 1024sqm land and I have been wanting to improve it as I would like more prims. A friend told me I could get another land on the same region so the prims count and also told me I could contact Linden Labs and they might open more land for me for free (paying the land fees, of course).

So I opened a ticket, but the people at Linden labs opened for sale the whole region. Thinking that I did something wrong, I waited and Linden Labs communicated with me about the land, where I explained them that my request was that I want 1024 more, not the whole region. They said they would open it for me to get it, but once again place the whole region for sale.

I still want the extra prims/space, so I thought on trying again, but a friend recommended me asking here first, in case there are other ways. So here I am.

Is there another way? And is it true that they can give you a land for free if you already have a land on the same region, only paying the fee? 

Thanks in advance.

There is a process for requesting abandoned land where you request it by size and location.  It will not be free, but is generally at a discounted rate of 1L$ per sqm. See the following knowledge base article for the specifics about how to do that:

When I've followed the procedure outlined in the article, I've always had good luck about having a parcel of the size I requested carved out from a larger abandoned parcel. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.