Help, My land is in a dead group

rolliefish

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I brought 5120 of land. Then I made a group and added myself and my ALT to a group. Then I added my land to a group.

But then I decided to remove my land from a group. But I did it wrong. So now my 5120 of land is in a group that got no members. I remove myself and my ALT from a group.

So my question is, what will happen to a land in a group ?? I can not rejoin a group cause their no body in a group.

Send LL a ticket, got email saying they got it, but went in today and my ticket is no where to be found.

I know that nobody here can fix it. What I want to know is what will happen to my land. Will I get it back or will LL get it. It was for sale in Sl and I brought it.

So my question is, what will end up happening to my land ??

When LL get to your ticket, I think they will put the land on sale to you, in your name, for LS0, so you will be able to get it back at no cost. I don't know what will happen about the group or if you have asked to keep the group as well as the land, but either way, you should check your Land Use Fees page before you buy it to see if the tier is still donated to a group, or if you have that much land available at your tier, just to make sure you won't be paying double tier on it. If the group is lost, it should be ok to buy it for yourself, but if the group is active again, you want to make sure your tier donation is set at 0 and then buy the land for yourself.

• Like 1

What @K9Marksays. I have requested to buy abandoned land and got no reply back. Not a word.

I saw the ticket was gone, closed and thought I was denied. It was just my luck that I went back to see if it was somebody elses now. And there it was, set for sale to Marianne Little for 1L per sq metre.

You must keep an eye on "about land", and see if you get it back.

• Like 1

I forgot to mention that. Support's e-mails seem to have stopped working but you can check 'About land' and check your Support History in your dashboard. That is where you'll see the updates and status of your ticket.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.