Will the latest mac behave itself ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm considering updating to the latest mac, more precisely the : 2.5GHz Quad-core Intl Core i5, 500GB HD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 512MB, recently released.

I've seen some have been having problems with macs and so i'm having second thoughts now.

So could anyone who has aquired this model or higher please let me know how it is behaving for them, not neccessarily using V2 as i will certainly be using a TPV.

You should do fine. I have a slightly older model but it is very similar: imac Intel quad-core i5, 2.8 Gz, 500 GB HD, ATI Radeon HD 5750. I have no problems. I run Viewer 2. The graphics card in the model you're looking at is better than mine, so you're ahead on that. But my iMac's card does fine, I can run with ultra graphics settings if I like (though mostly I use High settings.)

One thing I'd advise is to wait on Lion for a while after it comes out until the bleeding-edge users test SL with that OS. You'll get 30 days after Lion is released for your free upgrade, which hopefully would be enough time for others to test the water.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.