I have come across a problem with my land minimap โ€‹and could use your help! ๐Ÿ˜…โ€‹

Lux Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am sure this is human error but I just can't find a solution! ~ Does anyone have any idea what could be causing these gray triangles on the outside corners of my land map - even the lines in the water? Attached is the minimap image. I would assume it would be the sim surround, sim surrounding clouds or even sim surrounding stars but none seem to change it. I took a look at the land and flattened it in the water so the edges seem to be fine. I am baffled! I will reward the first person to provide the solution if any! For those needing to visit:ย http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Omerta/128/142/24

Thank you in advance for the investigating!

-Lux

Capture.PNG

You are correct that it's various components like the sim surrounds which is causing what you see on the minimap.ย  They are likely to be mesh which never shows up correctly on the map.

When you say "but none seem to change it"ย  I assume that to mean you've removed or changed these items but didn't see the map update.ย  This is actually totally normal - the world map can take anywhere from 2 to 7 days to update and show any changes.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

You are correct that it's various components like the sim surrounds which is causing what you see on the minimap.ย  They are likely to be mesh which never shows up correctly on the map.

When you say "but none seem to change it"ย  I assume that to mean you've removed or changed these items but didn't see the map update.ย  This is actually totally normal - the world map can take anywhere from 2 to 7 days to update and show any changes.

Thank you so much for taking the time to check and provide an answer. I am not too sure of a solution but maybe that will come with some adjusting the height of the surround and patience to let the map update itself. Thank you very much Eowyn!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.