Another person will report I have a body part missing but on my viewer I look perfectly fine

cronesheeva17

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a maitreya body and for the past month another person viewing me will report I have a leg, arm  some -body part missing. I look perfectly fine to me.

I have updated my maitreya body, have the lasted version of firestorm.  When I look at my body hud nothing is shaded but if I turn on and off the affected body part that will eventually correct it or logging back on will also.

The problem is I cant see the problem for myself and it is embarrassing .

Any ideas?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

It's sad to say, but pretty normal that body parts are invisible after teleport or login on mesh bodies. It always looks fune in your own screen.

Is it always ine person or more people make that comment. !

Solution that most times can work, wear a different outfit and then the one you want again. Most times that trigger a reload in other viewers.

On an alt support told me this problem was due to a known issue with account key (I don't know what that is) but apparently there are known account keys that are defective and causes problems with second life accounts including this problem. 

Best you can do is toggle your body parts off and on after you teleport, unless you want to ask people around you if your body parts can be seen... that is not sustainable, logging in with an alt to check to see if your avatar is glitched is a common. 

Would not call this optimal. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.