Double transactions, rezzing and texting

Pat48 Barbosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For over a month now my transactions take out double. When I receive money or objects it is double. Objects I rezz are doubled. I am able to delete one of them. Chat in local and private are double. I have support tickets in Second Life, Firestorm, Microsoft uninstalled and reinstalled Windows 10 and remoted and find high CPU and GPU usage while SL is playing. When I go to about land, check things I have rezzed on the land, it is all double. I got a new IP, ISP checked router and modem and all are up to date. Speed tests and pings are normal and no duplicate packets. I don't know where to turn next. This doesn't happen anywhere else on my computer, only SecondLife viewer and Firestorm viewer. 

I have attached what comes up on Reliability Monitor. I had this almost daily since November but they were wiped out when Windows 10 was reinstalled. 

This happens in SL viewer, Firestorm, but not in OS.

I posted this in Server Issues but not sure which topic it belongs under.

Reliability Monitor.JPG

The SL viewer is dumb like a rock.

1. You push a button to move.
  2. The viewer tells the servers you did and then forgets all about it. 
  3. Some time later, the servers  inexplicably tell the viewer that it's position has updated.

This applies to everything you can actually manipulate or interact with. 

The viewer does nothing itself. For normal SL activities, like walking, rezzing, shopping, If it wasn't working right, it would be broken for everyone.

This is a network issue that exists somewhere between the viewer and SL.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.