Merchant/Creator/Store CS review feature for the Marketplace?

RemmyHun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

(I apologize if this would fit in the other categories, none of them felt right to me.)

This is mostly an idea and thought around being able to identify Creators/Stores that aren't active-- haven't uploaded new material, or responded to customer contact efforts, in a year or more... or something like that. Making it easier, for those that care, to determine if they want to make the purchase (or not) if the creator is inactive and no longer servicing questions, etc about the products.

I also considered, if such a review feature were available-- for a store/creator, rather than the individual products-- that customers might also 1-5 star a stores customer service (communication, timeliness, civility, and resolution as examples.)

Is this feature something LL could incorporate? Is there a more proper place to suggest/ask about this feature/upgrade?

Thanks all for their time and consideration about this!

Remmy

p.s. In the interest of familiarity and balance, I point to the likes of eBay and even Facebook Marketplace, etc... where ratings can also be made to customer's and their communication,  timeliness, (like for pickup, or custom work responses for clarification, etc,) civility, and payment completion (such as with custom work requests.) It's my natural assumption that if a store/creator rating function be available, so too would there be one for the stores/creators to rate their customers.  ❤️

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, RemmyHun said:

(I apologize if this would fit in the other categories, none of them felt right to me.)

This is mostly an idea and thought around being able to identify Creators/Stores that aren't active-- haven't uploaded new material, or responded to customer contact efforts, in a year or more... or something like that. Making it easier, for those that care, to determine if they want to make the purchase (or not) if the creator is inactive and no longer servicing questions, etc about the products.

I also considered, if such a review feature were available-- for a store/creator, rather than the individual products-- that customers might also 1-5 star a stores customer service (communication, timeliness, civility, and resolution as examples.)

Is this feature something LL could incorporate? Is there a more proper place to suggest/ask about this feature/upgrade?

Thanks all for their time and consideration about this!

Remmy

p.s. In the interest of familiarity and balance, I point to the likes of eBay and even Facebook Marketplace, etc... where ratings can also be made to customer's and their communication,  timeliness, (like for pickup, or custom work responses for clarification, etc,) civility, and payment completion (such as with custom work requests.) It's my natural assumption that if a store/creator rating function be available, so too would there be one for the stores/creators to rate their customers.  ❤️

You could file a New Feature Request on the SL Jira...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.