Unrigged hat

MadameFei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As @Wulfie Reanimatorsays, attach to your skull, chin or nose. somewhere near where you want it and importantly a place that moves with your head. Being unrigged the hat will not follow movement in the same way as a rigged mesh one would. The hat may not be correctly positioned. right click on the hat, and select edit. You will see arrows that will allow you to move it to where you wold like it to be.

This movie clip shows me editing a random old prim hat. https://i.gyazo.com/1fea6bf74e50cc9675df5904bd36ff8b.mp4

by default the arrows will move the item, if you hold the control key down, you will see rings appear allowing you to rotate it. 

you may also need to resize it, hold down ctrl and shift and you'll see white blocks on the corners, dragging these will stretch and shrink the item.

75fcfce379c15d00d518e643ca840e44.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beq Janus said:

As @Wulfie Reanimatorsays, attach to your skull, chin or nose. somewhere near where you want it and importantly a place that moves with your head. Being unrigged the hat will not follow movement in the same way as a rigged mesh one would. The hat may not be correctly positioned. right click on the hat, and select edit. You will see arrows that will allow you to move it to where you wold like it to be.

This movie clip shows me editing a random old prim hat. https://i.gyazo.com/1fea6bf74e50cc9675df5904bd36ff8b.mp4

by default the arrows will move the item, if you hold the control key down, you will see rings appear allowing you to rotate it. 

you may also need to resize it, hold down ctrl and shift and you'll see white blocks on the corners, dragging these will stretch and shrink the item.

75fcfce379c15d00d518e643ca840e44.jpg

"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows,
"

😇

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.