Skin Error Issues

AmyPinkLegend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have no idea what's going on, This is a weird one. So about a year ago, Maybe a little longer i brought a skin applier and applied it, Never been a problem. Never changed or messed with it. I recently got a new computer, Unfortunately with slightly weaker RAM less GB and reinstalled SL and had to redo my settings so maybe that's a factor, But i've been on for a few days with no issue until now. I logged in today and my torso skin was grey, Re-logged a few times and tried other copies of my body (Slink Hourglass) all copies with this Skin applied are grey. I removed Tattoo layers and everything and it wont fix, But here's the weirdest part, All other skin appliers work. It's only this one. But i didn't do anything to it, Or re-apply it, I've since redelivered it via SL Marketplace (Hime dream: Milk, Omega) But it's just not working anymore, I don't know if the owner/Seller did an update or something? Or maybe my viewer? (Firestorm, Now that i have Edge not Chrome) But it was a lot of work to get my head and neck blend tattoos to match, I'd really rather not change if i can. I really like this skin and have had it for a long time. Help pls!

Untitled 2.png

Untitled 3.png

1 hour ago, AmyPinkLegend said:

UPDATE: My skin is still fine and visible on Normal SL Viewer, It's just on Firestorm this happens it seems

Maybe you changed fs versions then? you could try going back one version..so it works in ll viewer and not in fs...might be a setting?

I'm thinking it's got to be something like that, Because only i see it i just found out. I've asked a few friends and i appear fine to them, Not that it's ideal i'd like to see myself.

But i haven't had any Firestorm updates recently, It was fine earlier today, I re-logged and this happened

Edited by AmyPinkLegend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.