๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Ravenfall LGBTQIA+ Community is Hiringโ€‹ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Nyxx Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Imagine a space where the forest has reclaimed the buildings lost to time.. or, are they?ย 

A tingle of magic zips through the air and ravens caw in the distance, heralding your arrival.

Established in June of 2022, Ravenfall is a darker themed destination focused on the LGBTQIA+ community.

Curious, Questioning, and Allies are always welcome, but you and your avatar must be over 18.

Explore this beautiful photogenic space perfect for spending time with a loved one, meeting new folx, taking pictures or just relaxing.

ย 

Grab friends and make use of our Kosmi-powered movie screen in Corvine Cinema, or shake your hips in the dark lush kink-themed Lounge.

Relax in the pool at Raven's Retreat, or enjoy some purrs and snuggles in Feather's Cat Cafe. There is much to be seen, and more to be found.

Ravenfall is looking for fun, attentive Hosts and DJs who put their heart into it when crafting their playlists.

We're seeking staff who have availability for one or more shifts on Saturdays, between 12-2pm SLT, 2pm-4pm SLT, or 4-6pm SLT.

These sets will be themed events and may require specific styles of music and/or apparel.

If you are interested in applying, join our Discord server and visit the #now-hiring channel to fill out the application.

We hope to meet you soon!
ย 

804095067_TwitterAd1.thumb.png.6d5d2a8ef7fd267f9cd93eae5d153119.png

• Like 3

I love your space (even though I never seem to be online when itโ€™s active). If I can be of any help within your community please let me know.ย 

I have done the DJ thing for a few years and also have experience running / moderating interactive events using 15 years worth of inventory stuff (mud wrestling, different races, many unique mad pea games, greedy dice game, team laser tag, etc). The only caveat with me is my RL schedule makes it impossible for me to become a weekly time slot feature,ย 

On 11/29/2022 at 10:17 PM, Mowri Panache said:

I love your space (even though I never seem to be online when itโ€™s active). If I can be of any help within your community please let me know.ย 

I have done the DJ thing for a few years and also have experience running / moderating interactive events using 15 years worth of inventory stuff (mud wrestling, different races, many unique mad pea games, greedy dice game, team laser tag, etc). The only caveat with me is my RL schedule makes it impossible for me to become a weekly time slot feature,ย 

Hi Mowri!ย  A little while back we changed our format from trying to do club-style stuff.. with daily events (multiple events daily even), and instead went back to what our original intended focus was: A destination for people to explore and enjoy, that has occasional activities and themed events. And by occasional, I mean 1-2 events per month with 1 movie night, and a special activity once every couple of months. We're not a club, so there's no weekly commitment there.ย  We are limited as to what days and hours we can hold these things due to RL work, and we tried to pick from what we have available by using feedback from our current guests as to what works best for the majority of them. Right now that is Saturdays, between the hours of 12pm and 6pm SLT.ย  If you're interested in connecting with us, then the best way to do so is by joining our discord or following one of our social medias to find out when the next event is happening. I highly recommend to folx looking to join us that they take some time to decide if it's a place that could feel like "home" to them. We hope to connect with you soon!

Edited by Nyxx Nova
typo
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We are thankfully almost to the weekend once again and to the next event at Ravenfall! ย We'll be holding our "Merry, Scary Gothmas" event Saturday Dec 17th from 2-6pm SLT which means another opportunity to come check out one of our events and meet our community to see if it's something you'd like to be a part of! We hope to meet you soon!

• Like 1

On 12/23/2022 at 11:29 AM, Damien Evergarden said:

I applied in the past waited a few weeks to hear, claimed I was contacted about starting which I wasn't so I went on my own ventures.

I am sorry that you don't recall how it actually went Damien. I tried to contact you many times inworld when you were online, and even standing at the venue, and you gave no response. I talked to on Discord eventually. Added you to friends inworld and set you up to trial during our grand opening. The next day you were gone from my friends list. I tried re-adding you at least 3 times. I tried contacting you on Discord even. You left the discord server without a word, when I reached out to you, you said nothing most of the time. I sent you the host packet of info because you were supposed to work our grand opening, and you never responded. I have chat logs and screenshots, if you'd like to see them.ย I did my part. I'm not sure why you don't think I did enough, but I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to discredit me just because things didn't work out for you, due to your actions. I'm trying my best to run a pleasant and welcoming community.

Edited by Nyxx Nova
clarification
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.