Land Question

carrieanne755

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a premium plus account and can buy land. I know I can get up to 2048 and buy at auction. But could someone please explain to me what the numbers in parenthesis is next to the land name. It would be like (112, 16) I wasn’t sure if it had to do with land impact…thanks in advance! Still learning! 

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, carrieanne755 said:

I have a premium plus account and can buy land. I know I can get up to 2048 and buy at auction. But could someone please explain to me what the numbers in parenthesis is next to the land name. It would be like (112, 16) I wasn’t sure if it had to do with land impact…thanks in advance! Still learning! 

That is the plot location.  Pull up your map inworld, type in the region name and then put those number into the first two boxes for Location:

image.png.e7fdd739a2314c2da4f3fef5f0c35847.png

Side note, if you weren't aware:  Auction is not the only way to buy land.  The auction is LL selling land to the Resident.  If you look at the inworld map and click the box to show 'Land Sale', you'll also see tons of pieces being sold by other Residents.  You can also view land for sale via the Search window inworld.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.