Handeling Demos in you MP

Efotech

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have my clothing shop on the MP but I hate that I have to fill my shop pages with demos. After a few hundred items the shop just looks cluttered when you add demos, and I get tired of shuffling through demos in other shops. I have thought about building demo clothing huds tied to one set of clothing that feature several texture types but even that can only be linked back to one item so could be difficult to navigate.  

Is there a way to "hide" demos in your shop? How do you handle demos in your MP?

Thanks in advance!!

57 minutes ago, Efotech said:

I have my clothing shop on the MP but I hate that I have to fill my shop pages with demos. After a few hundred items the shop just looks cluttered when you add demos, and I get tired of shuffling through demos in other shops. I have thought about building demo clothing huds tied to one set of clothing that feature several texture types but even that can only be linked back to one item so could be difficult to navigate.  

Is there a way to "hide" demos in your shop? How do you handle demos in your MP?

Thanks in advance!!

When people shop the MP, they can easily hide demos -- there is a check box on the left side.  Many people do this when shopping to cut down the results and clutter.

There is no way for you to hide the demo listings from others.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.