Eyelash halo interferes with hair

misty256

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased a hair style that has a bang falling close to one eye. For some reason this creates a halo from my eyelashes that makes a hole in the hair. I have a catwa catya head version 4.5. The hairstyle I am using is Pamela from Doux.

If I hide my upper lashes using the catwa hud there is no problem with the hair but I like to have at least some short lashes. If I could move the hair over even a little I think the problem would be solved but I can't edit it at all.

This is the first time I've tried using this question board. Many thanks for any help I can get with this problem.

1 answer to this question

13 minutes ago, misty256 said:

I purchased a hair style that has a bang falling close to one eye. For some reason this creates a halo from my eyelashes that makes a hole in the hair. I have a catwa catya head version 4.5. The hairstyle I am using is Pamela from Doux.

If I hide my upper lashes using the catwa hud there is no problem with the hair but I like to have at least some short lashes. If I could move the hair over even a little I think the problem would be solved but I can't edit it at all.

This is the first time I've tried using this question board. Many thanks for any help I can get with this problem.

This is an alpha glitch and there is.literally nothing you can do to fix it.  You can try mask mode.on the lashes but that makes the lashes look odd.

Edited by Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.