✨ Super luxurious furnished Bungalow for rent! ✨

Michael Blackwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

logo_top.png.359591d4f6a8ed1346874bde85a0b4e7.png

I am renting out my furnished personal skybox home to anyone!
A little earlier than usual I have moved to my Alaskan offgrid cabin from where I am preparing this year's winter quarters
in Montana.
Normally I switch lands & sims, but I have fallen in love with the latest renovations at my summer residence so much, I want to keep it - just not use it.

For just 2000L$/Week with 400 (!) extra prims it can all be yours!

1282098680_rental16-9.thumb.jpg.84bb155b0af2c366085b1ba8dcada2d9.jpg

NEED TO SEE?
≫ Quick promo video:                                                 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xz0pD9ZYp2bb2INBg_y8kHjvXql23PVK/view?usp=sharing
≫ Check out flickr photos:                                         https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzYNpi
≫ Come and visit inworld to take a look:                http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pisellino/169/10/1915

SOME PERKS
≫ The Skybox sits on a huge 4096sqm (64x64) land with plenty of grass around the house for you to rez or relax on.
The house has a master bedroom with an attached walk-in closet (!), an empty extra room / bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen & dining area and the common area.
The entire setup is decorated with a consistent theme that resembles a wonderful modern Bungalow in the middle of the RL region of Tuscany in Italy.
     It features a custom made environment
to make it almost not feel like a skybox! On top of that, the plot has some wonderful ambient sound orbs for a totally immersive experience.
≫ One amazing core perk is the beautiful custom EEP (ex windlight) Day Cycle. It has a detailed real life 24hr pattern set to the timezone of Italy!
≫ Every room and the outdoor areas are wired with functional lights that can be turned on/off through wall switches like in RL.
     Furthermore most other things can be operated, as well - such as all blinds or the big awning above the terrace.

The bungalow is covered with exclusive paintings from RL artists in SL from my own collection!
 The outdoor area features a big Pool, a jacuzzi, a (TIS) Dance System with plenty of solo and couple dances, a hammock, a romantic dining table setup,
     Backbone deck chairs, a Backbone BBQ station, a wooden Pavillion with a cozy seating area and a firepit - and so much more!
Most of the furniture throughout the place is PG & Adult! The master bedroom's bed is brand new and supports the INM System,
     V-*****, P-***** and Lovense on top of being bento animated!

≫ Multiple high-end AVEN TV's can play local media radio, Twitch streams, Youtube, world news and old movies - even Karaoke and more! There are actual radio stream changers, as well, though.
≫ The entire land is protected by a multi-layered casper security setup per "invitation only". It protects both the home and the little entrance area separately.

Edited by Michael Blackwood
Rearranging the text.

• Michael Blackwood changed the title to ✨ Super luxurious furnished Bungalow for rent! ✨
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.