Need A Little Help With A LindenDollars Purchase

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

🙄:) Hey everybody!...

I'm using the SL Viewer and recently purchased an item {actually a full-body avatar} for 500 Lindens. Need to download it and make some adjustments. But I've got some problems here...

I was told by someone in my SecondLife FB group that this item should be in the "Received Items" section of the inventory folder. First problem. No such thing...

Second. When I clicked on the "Use Now" link...nothing happened...

Btw. This is the item:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Body-Soul-Complete-Avatar-UPDATED-Teen-Series-Harry/22865147

Any ideas on this??...

Get back to me,

Thanks!

Star :) 🙄

6 hours ago, ShootingStarAce said:

🙄:) Hey everybody!...

I'm using the SL Viewer and recently purchased an item {actually a full-body avatar} for 500 Lindens. Need to download it and make some adjustments. But I've got some problems here...

I was told by someone in my SecondLife FB group that this item should be in the "Received Items" section of the inventory folder. First problem. No such thing...

Second. When I clicked on the "Use Now" link...nothing happened...

Btw. This is the item:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Body-Soul-Complete-Avatar-UPDATED-Teen-Series-Harry/22865147

Any ideas on this??...

Get back to me,

Thanks!

Star :) 🙄

The Received Items folder is generally at the very bottom of your inventory window.   You could also check the Recent Items Tab at the top.  It should show the Received Items folder as well if it was a recent purchase.

The Use It Now means you do not need to unpack the items.  They should arrive in a folder.  Often times, items are place inside an object which you then need to unpack.

ETA...

Edited by Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.