I'm having issues with the submit a ticket

Baiphen Quintessa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I did the upgrade and found the home that I'd like to claim, but I can't get past the ticket part. I have no option past "Account Issue" and it won't let me leave it blank. If those of you that managed to claim a home could please help a girl out I'd be eternally grateful. I followed the links in the FAQ but I can't make it work. Maybe it's a sign I shouldn't have upgraded. And if someone is gonna tell me this isn't the area for my problem, I can only say I'm sorry. Hugs and kisses to you all, I'm gonna go cry a few tears of frustration.

You need to create a ticket, which you do here: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

You choose "Land & Region" and then "Linden Homes" as the category. They're dropdown boxes, not ones you type in.

Make sure you give them a direct slurl. So you want to be standing on the house parcel, not near it. I also gave the parcel ID, but I think most people didn't.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

You need to create a ticket, which you do here: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

You choose "Land & Region" and then "Linden Homes" as the category. They're dropdown boxes, not ones you type in.

Make sure you give them a direct slurl. So you want to be standing on the house parcel, not near it. I also gave the parcel ID, but I think most people didn't.

You're an angel. Thank you so much.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

You can access your ticket to update it if you think you missed something important. Follow the link again and look up at the top of the page. Click "My Tickets". Click your active ticket. Now you can add a note.

I didn't know I could do that. You know for as long as I've been on SL I've only learned anything actually important these last few months since I started hanging out here in the forums. You guys are amazing and so smart and so quick to help. This is truly a fantastic community. Hugs and kisses to you all.

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.