Grim Combat Systems - Keystrokes to Functions

Saxeharp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Grim Combat Query - Keystrokes to Functions

I play with Grim Combat Systems Zombie raids etc.  One of the tools is the "power" function.  Depending upon which weapon is deployed, hitting my "F" key will activate either a "kick" against the Zombies, "freeze" them or send out a stream of skulls which eventually will kill them.  I can recall that when I first used this function it could be executed by mouse clicking on the particular icon beneath the Quest Box, or tapping a key.  For some reason I changed the execution to the "F" key, but I cannot recall the method for making this change.  I thought it might have been on the Preferences/ Control tab, but in that box "F" is assigned as the primary key to fly/ stop flying.  My second thought was that it may have been a "gesture" but I can't find anything that matches that.  My third thought is a very hazy memory of a specific tab for Grim Combat Systems, but I can't find that either.

Would any kind soul be able to enlighten me on this?  I normally use SL Viewer, but I have also used Firestorm viewer.

Thanks Myntz, that's where it was.  The gesture is called "use power".  It's in the "inventory" under "gestures".  Just have to work out/ remember how to reallocate it to another keystroke.

Much obliged

Saxeharp

• 1 year later...

the gestures for the hud and weapons are editable for this reason. if you ever still need help with this sort of thing, come to the main GCS sim and ask someone to help you, there is usually a rep there, or ask in the group, the community is great and will help you as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.