I'm a newbie here

Demaie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, my name is Demaie and I come from Vietnam. I just started playing Second Life today and I'm really enjoying the game. I look forward to meeting many new friends and I can be online every day to talk to you, I am still a newbie so there are still many unknowns about the game, hope anyone has some free time who can accompany me in the game. Thank you everyone, have a nice day.

• Like 4

Hi Demaie! Welcome to Second Life :)

Because of time zones, it can sometimes be a little tricky to meet people. I would say most SL users are in American time zones. Best advice would be to join some groups that match your interests in-world. I just took a look and there is a small general group for Vietnamese people if you want to meet people in your area/time zone. There are also groups dedicated to new users. You can find them using the search function in your viewer.

Second Life can be very confusing to newcomers. There is quite a big learning curve, but its absolutely worth it. Dont be scared to ask questions here on the forums. We are (mostly) a friendly bunch. 

And of course, feel free to get in touch with me in-world if you like. If I am around, I'm always happy to help and answer any questions I can. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AnnabelleApocalypse said:

Hi Demaie! Welcome to Second Life :)

Because of time zones, it can sometimes be a little tricky to meet people. I would say most SL users are in American time zones. Best advice would be to join some groups that match your interests in-world. I just took a look and there is a small general group for Vietnamese people if you want to meet people in your area/time zone. There are also groups dedicated to new users. You can find them using the search function in your viewer.

Second Life can be very confusing to newcomers. There is quite a big learning curve, but its absolutely worth it. Dont be scared to ask questions here on the forums. We are (mostly) a friendly bunch. 

And of course, feel free to get in touch with me in-world if you like. If I am around, I'm always happy to help and answer any questions I can. 

Hiiiii, thank you so much, what time will be online so i can add friend with you :D 

10 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

Welcome to Second Life ! :)

Hello, nice to meet you ;)

10 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Welcome! 

65C880FF-555D-4856-8D5A-500CA8D80FC4.jpeg

Hello, how are you? Nice to meet you ;)

• Like 1

Hey, Demaie!  Feel free to add me in world - I love to help newbies out. I had some great friends help me when I first started and it was wonderful!  Looking forward to chatting with you!  Also, I'm often in world when I'm working so if I don't answer right away, I'm not ignoring you!  I just didn't see it yet. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.