Tired of being alone in SL, wants meet new friends.

BlazeinRaven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello trying to meet new friends in sl since my break coming back to SL in January I've been mostly alone, it's tough to think about returning fulltime without any friends in sl. I've been here a total of 3 years and I've been trying to get out and mingle in hopes to meeting new friends doing the things I enjoy with no luck. ★ I wouldn't mind finding a fun group of friends to hang out with,  watch movies/shows gaming in sl steam, switch go Shopping, find free stuff, enjoy exploring, meeting.. Thank you for reading if you like to be friends either respond to this message. Or send me a private IM on here. So we can work out meeting up in SL see how we get along 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demaie said:

Hello, nice to meet you. I'm also new at Second Life, hope that we could be friend together ;)

Oh I'm not new I'm 3 years in sl myself but I just taken a year break, let me know when your online next so can add you.. sl has a big glitch with adding people here so you both need to be online for friendship to work.. none the less I'm happy to add you if you need any help I should be able to help a little 😅

Edited by BlazeinRaven
Added info

7 hours ago, BlazeinRaven said:

Oh I'm not new I'm 3 years in sl myself but I just taken a year break, let me know when your online next so can add you.. sl has a big glitch with adding people here so you both need to be online for friendship to work.. none the less I'm happy to add you if you need any help I should be able to help a little 😅

Thank you so much, please meet ingame so we could be friend together ❤️

Hello Blaze and welcome back!

I came back in January as well after a few years break, so I know exactly what you are going through. Feel free to find me in world and add. 

I have managed to find a few good friends in SL, but my sleep and work pattern is a bit disassociated, so I am a bit of a free bird when it comes to hanging out. What Time Zone are you living in, if you don't mind me asking?

A bit about me, though. I love to shop, I build a little, I do a lot of photography and I just love to socialize at the nearest cafe or with friends 🙂

• Like 2

I'm in slt time zone, welcome back to you also,  trying to learn how to build, shopping weekend sales and freebie hunting.. going to clubs trying to socializing with others in hopes can meet more friends.I  Will have to add you for sure and a few others on here 😃

Edited by BlazeinRaven
Oops
  • Like 1

Hi!! I actually just returned to SL after a couple of years as well.  I would love to chat and maybe hang out! Feel free to reach out, I'm inez920909 resident in world.  I love freebie hunting, shopping, exploring, games - I'm a big nerd, lol.  I work alot during the day, but I'm on most mornings and evenings!

• Like 1

I'll definitely check it out, I've already added a few people here now, it's really nice to have some ladies to shop with again, 😃

On 5/22/2022 at 11:33 AM, BlazeinRaven said:

Oh I'm not new I'm 3 years in all just took a year break but none the less I'm happy to add you if you need any help I should be able to help a little 😅

On 5/22/2022 at 3:03 PM, Eros Megadon said:

Hi,

I just read your message on the board about wanting new friends. I dunno if you are still searching for friends or not, but guess i'm in the same boat...sorta....  I had to leave SL about 10 years ago due to some RL things and loss of interest in SL, because I became more interested in other games. I got back into SL since a couple of months, and the first things I noticed is that pretty much my whole friends list is never online anymore. Also, almost all places I used to visit, or had landmarked...are simply gone. It also seems that mesh is the new standard nowadays, so I had to learn about mesh fast, because when I left SL, there wasn't much mesh. So I meshified (is that a word ?) myself as far as possible, but without any friends, SL becomes a lonely place fast. Another problem for me is that most people that I met so far, are mostly in a very different timezone, that also makes it harder to meet up and go do things in SL. 

So that is my little story...  If you are interested, feel free to send me a message, or hit drop me a message in world. My name is Eros Megadon.

On 5/22/2022 at 3:31 PM, Eros Megadon said:

I only left SL once myself...for different reasons, and also because I got interested in other online games... No, I'm not online at the moment, as it is getting a bit late in my country (12.30 am lol)

16 hours ago, Livi Littlepaws said:

Hello Blaze and welcome back!

I came back in January as well after a few years break, so I know exactly what you are going through. Feel free to find me in world and add. 

I have managed to find a few good friends in SL, but my sleep and work pattern is a bit disassociated, so I am a bit of a free bird when it comes to hanging out. What Time Zone are you living in, if you don't mind me asking?

A bit about me, though. I love to shop, I build a little, I do a lot of photography and I just love to socialize at the nearest cafe or with friends 🙂

10 hours ago, Cali Souther said:

Welcome back!   Feel free to drop in @ The Hangout on Wednesday evenings from 6-8 pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/205/39/27

We hang out,  play games,  chat,  laugh,  dance, listen to music.....   All are welcome!

5 hours ago, inez920909 said:

Hi!! I actually just returned to SL after a couple of years as well.  I would love to chat and maybe hang out! Feel free to reach out, I'm inez920909 resident in world.  I love freebie hunting, shopping, exploring, games - I'm a big nerd, lol.  I work alot during the day, but I'm on most mornings and evenings!

Welcome  back When I login tomorrow I'll send you a message that's exactly what I enjoy doing too, I can always use more friends to shop and freebie hunt, I love getting out and finding new places to explore I'm also a big nerd think we would get along pretty well on that one too 😂

7 hours ago, Spider Mycron said:

Hello you welcome to add and chat with me it is always nice to have new friends

Sure thing! I  can try adding you later  when I login tonight. best if we're both online as sl has a silly glitch for many years. sadly many say offline friend requests don't always stick. But it's worth a try if we can't catch each other online. 🙂 really has been a great way to meet new friends, I have met some really amazing people here,  hope to meet more too, slowly building my friends up which is great to finally see people online!

😊

Edited by BlazeinRaven
Typos

2 minutes ago, julyaleal said:

Hi, I'm happy to make new friends. Hope we can meet each other in the game and have fun together ❤️

Would love that, I love having shopping buddies and people to explore with. I'll be online later today and add you 😊

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.