Stuff for Maitreya Flat/V-Tech

Risk Nebula

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, some talk about the subject in passing elsewhere made me think about this, and I figured I'd reach out here and see if anyone else had tips or favorite shopping spots for those going for a flatter look.

What I know about:

-Pixicat has some of their clothes in flat, for general high-quality tops. (Tragically, none of the blazer tops...)

-Fuayu has more stuff on the femboy side, but also some cute t-shirts.

-Edgy Kittiee has some super cute grunge-style clothing with lots of customization options.

-CLBlue makes a fair variety of different options, including swimwear.

What I'd love to see is more decent quality formalwear - right now if I want to wear a suit it comes with boobs, which seems mildly ironic. Plus, y'know, just general options and alternatives for standard clothing.

(And yes, I've been to Itty Bitty events. It's usually all Perky, which is great but not what I'm there for.)

So! Know of any great spots in-world? Any places to stay away from? Clothes meant for male bodies that fit Maitreya surprisingly well? Anything else fun or interesting? Let's talk!

• Like 2

I gave up on V-Tech/Flat quite a bit ago because shopping was so much effort (mostly on the skins side), but let's seeeee....

V-Tech/Flat stuffs:

The Secret Store - Sells super cute feminine retro/vintage style casual and swimwear

AsteroidBox - Alternative/goth/punk casual

TwoSided - An absolute staple that keeps up with so many different bodies and mods - dresses, casual, athletic, leather/latex

AtaMe - The occasional flat top/dress - fetish/leather

Krankhaus - V-Tech stuffs in an alternative style - mostly on the marketplace and the best part - you get full huds to control the colors and patterns of eeeeverything!

Mug - V-Tech & Flat - casual, intimates

Boys to the Bone - A nice variety of stylish casual items

Mens clothing that fits Maitreya:

A lot of this will depend on how good your alpha game is. You can pick up some free alpha layers with a bunch of cuts to play with, you can create your own, or you can fiddle with the Maitreya HUD and see how far you can get with that. Also avoid anything that exposes too much of your upper chest/neck (like button down shirts with the first few buttons undone) because that's just super difficult to work around, unless you create your own custom alphas. Also, Jake tends to fit the best, but you can also try Legacy Male size. Gianni tends to be kind of bulky on Maitreya, but worth a shot sometimes.

Hevo - The Kingsmen suit fits if you alpha your whole chest out. Maybe the arms and legs, too - been a minute since I've worn it. It's one of my favs, though.

Mossu - Any top that completely covers your arms/upper chest should work if you alpha. I have the Calvin Jacket and the Sean Cardigan - both work well. Pants are hit or miss, but you can try them! 

Fe Style - Same situation as Mossu. Hank Jacket works great. Romkev Pants also fit...at least I think they do as they're in my Unisex folder 🤣 

Deadwool - Alpha everything but your head and you can rock some of the best suits on the platform. Seriously, demo The Dandy. It's so good.

Kauna - Also suits - had some decent luck with those, as well. 

Furtacor - The mens pants may fit with some creative alpha techniques. Or a good top to cover the waist/top of the hips where most trouble seems to happen.

I'd also encourage you to just hop into other mens stores and give things a try! Try Ascend, try Erauqs, try Enforcer. Etc. Good luck and happy shopping!

• Like 3

@sailorcipher, check out the Evelyn jacket at Pixicat. You can use the HUD to hide the sweater. Then, it is more like a regular double-breasted blazer.
Stores not already mentioned: Ecru Couture, Rosier, Apricot Paws. I've seen a couple things from Cubic Cherry and Corvus. And I absolutely adore what I have from Contraption if you're into steampunk.

Thanks to you both for sharing your places. I have some shopping to do!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.