Looking for Friends to take Pictures With

AesOppa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi my name is Seon Mi! Im looking for friends to take a pictures with and have adventures with! I am in my early 20s. 

my key: secondlife:///app/agent/63ba8f7d-41f0-4895-b428-5f3471078517/about

Seonmi Jin

This is my flickr and I love cyberpunk/neotokyo/sci-fi fashion and aesthetics. I also love kpop/kdramas and kawaii fashion/aesthetics and asian aesthetics as well . If you want to chat with me IMing or sending me a notecard is the best way! Also if you contact me through flickr, I will respond fast as well! And if you leave youre info I will also respond fast Have a good day lovelies! Mines is Jin Seon Mi (aesoppa)

최고 Twice Kiss GIF들 | Gfycat

angel_001.png

Edited by AesOppa
need to add stuff
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. SL is a great place to take photos. If you can dream it, you can probably find it here. I have a few friends who love photography. There are lots of art exhibits and other places. I bet photography enthusiasts won't be to hard to find.

SL is full of RP communities. I bet you could get some interesting pics there, especially in some of the western sims.

Wish I knew of some photography specific groups but I am not a photographer. I like to write and fish.

Good luck!

Hi, I'd like to have friends to take pics with as well. I'm not quite well in it but I'd love to learn because I think it's fun. I just lack good ideas and inspiration. My sense of fashion is a little lacking in any style which is.. how to say.. not ordinary but I'm not opposing any style or change of avatar, it's fresh I just don't know how to stylize it. I prefer chinese costume drama and chinese novels over kdrama. The only problem I might have is that I'm busy in my RL and my active online time is mostly only during weekends, I also AFK in clubs while working but it can hardly count as being online. So if you want, IM me in-world :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.