Social Media Marketing & Webpage Creation.

kevin Jerrold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I'm Kevin I have 10 years experience in Social Media Marketing and Website Creation. I've also had on & off approx 7 years experience inworld doing all different things. I enjoy building & exploring and meeting people.

If you own a club or business inworld and thought about a RL Presence then contact me now to discuss the various options and your requirements.

Webpage/Social Network Creation.

(A webpage to list all your upcoming inworld events. An about section to introduce your club or venue).

If you already own a facebook page let me know because I can link up your facebook page to your webpage.

Price 5000L

Edited by kevin Jerrold

• kevin Jerrold changed the title to Social Media Marketing & Webpage Creation.
On 2/4/2022 at 10:06 AM, kevin Jerrold said:

Hi I'm Kevin I have 10 years experience in Social Media Marketing and Website Creation. I've also had on & off approx 7 years experience inworld doing all different things. I enjoy building & exploring and meeting people.

If you own a club or business inworld and thought about a RL Presence then contact me now to discuss the various options and your requirements.

Webpage/Social Network Creation.

(A webpage to list all your upcoming inworld events. An about section to introduce your club or venue).

If you already own a facebook page let me know because I can link up your facebook page to your webpage.

Price 5000L

It would be great for you to show a webpage portfolio of work you have done. We cannot rely on text alone. It's the same as how you would approach individuals or companies. You must show what you have created, for anyone to invest their money into your pockets.

I used your display name plus the information in your profile about running the festival uk network. Interesting how the website that is listed in your Linked In page, has a page not found instead. You also haven't posted in awhile to your Linked In. So how can we believe you will produce anything for anyone here in SL, when you refuse to link to a sample website that shows off your skills in creating savvy websites?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

It took me awhile but I finally found links that are not broken. all the links in your profile picks, led nowhere, page not found pages.

Festivals & Events UK - Your Ultimate Festival Network (festivalsevents.uk)

(2) Festivals & Events UK (@FestivalEventUK) / Twitter

Festivals & Events UK | Facebook

The Instagram page is another page not found.

I see that he just shares the posters, created by the festivals.

I found another website that shows all the skills but no portfolio.

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood
forgot to add the FB page and also speedy recovery to you Kevin.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

It would be great for you to show a webpage portfolio of work you have done. We cannot rely on text alone. It's the same as how you would approach individuals or companies. You must show what you have created, for anyone to invest their money into your pockets.

18.000 likes on Facebook which is the main platform I use. Website is currently updating getting it ready for the new season.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2022 at 7:47 AM, kevin Jerrold said:

18.000 likes on Facebook which is the main platform I use. Website is currently updating getting it ready for the new season.

People will like just to like. As I found, you only share information from these festival websites. I was looking for websites you have created or a website with your own page template layout and so forth but was unable to find it. I only found the sharing posts.

Then wouldn't it be better to advertise in this forum after your website is up, to link to it and show off your talents?

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

People will like just to like. As I found, you only share information from these festival websites. I was looking for websites you have created or a website with your own page template layout and so forth but was unable to find it. I only found the sharing posts.

Then wouldn't it be better to advertise in this forum after your website is up, to link to it and show off your talents?

www.festivalsevents.uk

Just now, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Yes, I did find this website before you replied. It doesn't look like a professionally done website. Now that you are responding, do you create these festival posters? whoever is making them, they are impressive.

Festival posters come with RL press releases that I recieve. But i know of a really good company who do all the festival artwork posters https://www.facebook.com/HolyMolyUK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Thank you for the resource!

I am looking forward to your portfolio! :)

As soon as I've got something together I'll send your way. However as you can imagine I'm rather busy. Venturing into a few different avenues in SL. Trying lots of new things and seeing if theres a way I can connect RL and SL

34 minutes ago, kevin Jerrold said:

As soon as I've got something together I'll send your way. However as you can imagine I'm rather busy. Venturing into a few different avenues in SL. Trying lots of new things and seeing if theres a way I can connect RL and SL

Of course. Always take your time. Just don't forget about your advertising here on the forum. When there are visuals to look at, then that is going to bring people to you who want to request your services. Check out Media SL. You do pay to advertise but it's the number one spot to advertise at.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.