Grandfathered Region "Standing Stones" for sale.

OffensivelyBenign

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"Standing Stones" is for sale. It's a 20k full private region with grandfathered pricing ($179/mo).  Next Tier is due on 02-01.  You must change the name.

Please contact OffensivelyBenign Resident in world for more info or to place a bid.

Thank you!

Edited by OffensivelyBenign
revised pricing verbiage
  • Haha 1

I think you have a typo in your asking price. You can't possibly mean starting at $1500 for a 20k prim GF region when you can get the same thing for $229/mo with a set up fee of $349 direct from LL.  

For what you are asking starting bid would take someone 2 and 1/2 years to recoup before they even saw any savings and there isn't even any extra prims.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I think you have a typo in your asking price. You can't possibly mean starting at $1500 for a 20k prim GF region when you can get the same thing for $229/mo with a set up fee of $349 direct from LL.  

For what you are asking starting bid would take someone 2 and 1/2 years to recoup before they even saw any savings and there isn't even any extra prims.

spot on.  I cannot understand how people will get back that investment.  beyond me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.