Hi I am jamillah..

Jamillah3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I am jamilah  I started second life two days ago it was hard at first I soon figured it out with a bunch of YouTube videos I am doing okay .. for an average noob on the site..the sad thing is I don't got money.. This lead me to apply for an job but its hard cause no one really hiring.. If u someone hiring ..please considering contacting me on second life ..my average salary (40lindens-100) I got experience in nursing ,role-playing and I also stripiing if u interested or want to hire me ..here is my info jamillah3 or peyton_vuu my insta 🙂

Edited by Jamillah3

I would highly recommend using SL for more than a couple days before trying to get a job, as most jobs will expect you to be comfortable with SL as an intermediate to advanced user. As a brand new user, there's really no need to even have a SL job. The fact that you say "cause no one really hiring" tells me you have very little knowledge of them because people are constantly posting threads here looking to hire people for various roles, and the posts here are only a fraction of what all is available in-world.

I'd also recommend actually reading the initial posts in the employment section, since you've replied to a few of them even though they ask to be contacted in-world. Doesn't matter how hellbent you are on getting a job if you aren't even paying attention to what they're asking you to do. 😋

Edited by LilNosferatu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jamillah3 said:

Hi I am jamilah  I started second life two days ago it was hard at first I soon figured it out with a bunch of YouTube videos I am doing okay .. for an average noob on the site..the sad thing is I don't got money.. This lead me to apply for an job but its hard cause no one really hiring.. If u someone hiring ..please considering contacting me on second life ..my average salary (40lindens-100) I got experience in nursing ,role-playing and I also stripiing if u interested or want to hire me ..here is my info jamillah3 or peyton_vuu my insta 🙂

if you look for jobs, please dont use the "wanted" forum, but the right one : employment

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.