Remove animations when typing in local

Max8 Marquis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey everybody, I was wondering how I could remove the animations when typing in local? everytime I do my av moves its mouth and does things with its arms and it only happens when I type in local. 

I went to the settings and found the remove typing animations only but it doesn't really fix it. What should I do?

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Max8 Marquis said:

Hey everybody, I was wondering how I could remove the animations when typing in local? everytime I do my av moves its mouth and does things with its arms and it only happens when I type in local. 

I went to the settings and found the remove typing animations only but it doesn't really fix it. What should I do?

It might be a typing animation in the AO you are using.  If you've shut it off in preferences and take off any AO, does it still happen?

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

It might be a typing animation in the AO you are using.  If you've shut it off in preferences and take off any AO, does it still happen?

Well, t's weird because when the AO is off it'll only move its mouth (I stopped the arms with the stop typing animations in settings) but if it's on it'll move mouth and arms. I'm using a VISTA bento AO.

8 minutes ago, Max8 Marquis said:

Well, t's weird because when the AO is off it'll only move its mouth (I stopped the arms with the stop typing animations in settings) but if it's on it'll move mouth and arms. I'm using a VISTA bento AO.

Some of the newer vista AOs have facial animations as well as typing animations.  If I recall correctly, you can disable the typing animation from the HUD.  Maybe there is a button to shut off facial animations as well.

11 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Some of the newer vista AOs have facial animations as well as typing animations.  If I recall correctly, you can disable the typing animation from the HUD.  Maybe there is a button to shut off facial animations as well.

Oh yes there was a kill typing on the AO thanks! I don't think the mouth is connected to the AO though considering it does it even when it's off lol

41 minutes ago, Max8 Marquis said:

Oh yes there was a kill typing on the AO thanks! I don't think the mouth is connected to the AO though considering it does it even when it's off lol

I think there is a control in preferences/chat that may effect that at least in firestorm.  Chat/visuals. Play avatar animations (such as shouting): Animates your avatar for some standard actions

There is also a talk animation in most mesh heads that can be turned off.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.