13,216 sqm (M) Heterocera - Entire Community For Sale! (Both Sides of Private River & Road Access)

Feorie Frimon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

TOTAL SQFT: 13,216  sqm
REGION RATING: Moderate
CONTINENT: Heterocera
REGION NAME: Emmelia
SALE PRICE: $60,000 L
Total Prims Used: 1818
Total Prims Open: 4537

The Emmelia Bay Drive-in & Residential Community is 13,216 sqft of mainland located in the region of Emmelia. The parcel itself straddles a private mainland river with excellent neighbors in a beautiful part of the mainland. The river is slowly being claimed by Linden Labs as protected water - this parcel is only one away from the protected part of the canyon and the river that flows through it. The river, while extremely narrow, goes out into sailable waters around the north part of Heterocera and beyond making it an excellent place to have as a ‘home base’ when exploring high seas. Interestingly, there is a GTFO HUB on the river, so for those looking for natural traffic, this parcel houses the GTFO HUB point for the region. 

The Drive-In can also be accessed via the road - a narrow strip to access the road is cut and decorated to take you further back into the parcel. Technically you have two strips to access the road - one on either side of your ‘front’ neighbor. Your front neighbor against the road is me - I have a skybox for Forever Tourist high in the sky for the Operation Mainland project that I cannot move at this time. As such, I will leave the skybox there and the bottom will always be trees decorated with the surrounding neighbors homes and always be public space for explorers. (I’m happy to work with you here and put whatever you need to have to promote your business moving forward.)

Starting at 1,500 sqft up (and continuing every 250 sqft) are 8 skyboxes from Scarlett Creative. They are designed to have an urban feel and make it easy to block out any unsightly views for your tenants (should you decide to rent the skyboxes out). There are LOTS of open prims on the parcel, so I would recommend renting each unit for somewhere between $250L to $300L a week for 300 - 350 prims. I like to use CasperLet when I do my rentals as well because you can pretty automate the process. 

In summary, this parcel  comes with the following:
*13,999 sqft of land in the Region of Emmelia
*Your own private stretch of mainland river and a large parcel that touches protected mainland road
*8 mesh skyboxes
*A complete ‘drive in’ theater set up with concessions, sample cars, a screen, decor, and landscaping. 
*A copy of all the graphics and images created for this 'Business' 

***NOTES: The other prims for this build are NOT transferable, however,  I am happy to set them all to whatever group you like. The move screen is just a display as well - you will need to purchase a SecondLife TV or YouTube viewer on your own (Don't worry - they aren't too much) For additional information, please reach out to Feorie Frimon. 

VISIT THE PROPERTY HERE

FORSALE - EmmeliaBayDriveIn.png

PIC - EmmeliaBayDriveIn10.png

PIC - EmmeliaBayDriveIn9.png

PIC - EmmeliaBayDriveIn8.png

PIC - EmmeliaBayDriveIn5.png

PIC - EmmeliaBayDriveIn4.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.