Dog Seeking Most Any Place That'll Accept His Employment

Tenzin Knickers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hello! My name is Tenzin Knickers, but I much prefer going by my main avatar's name, Moose! I've been around SL for a long time, and actually quit for quite a few years previously, but I'm starting over from scratch and getting back into the swing of things. I'm currently looking for a place of employment so I don't go bankrupt trying to afford nice things for my friends and my own avatar(s). Plus, it'd be nice having something to do on the side other than wander about the vast region of Second Life with no real purpose. Heck, if this doesn't work out, full-on RP will probably be my next avenue. Anyway, I'm way more accustomed to my animal avatars, or more experienced playing as such characters when I'm not on SL, so I'd rather not stray from that path, please. For further reference, here's some important notes:

Sex: Female

Time Zone: EST / EDT

Active Times: Currently ranges from 9 AM to 10 PM, or if I'm backward, 7 / 8 PM to 6 AM (I will be sure to let you know if I'm having issues!)

Main / Base Avatar: TWI Timber Wolf

Avatar Type: Feral (Technically furry)

Screen / Display Name: Moose

Seeking: I'm quite firm on using my main, Moose, to hold a job, but if it's absolutely necessary, I do have a Hellhund and a Hallowpup too. However, as it stands, Moose is the way to go. As for specificities on a job, I don't have a huge preference, but I am up for most things, including lewder venues!

If you got an open spot and a need for a dog, maybe consider getting into contact with me. I sure know I'd love to hear from ya!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you are interested in a more RP role as a K9 LEO working dog, the Jasper County Sheriff's Office would happily take your application to work alongside us ((I should introduce myself but I am the Operations Lieutenant for the Jasper County SO.)) While this is a more roleplay based role, we do offer a 10% discount on rentals ((If you would like to live by yourself)), and a bi-weekly L$ paycheck to all Public Service employees tiered by a pay scale ((It's not enough to equal RL paychecks but it can help pay for stuff and cover some costs)).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Po1ice1 said:

If you are interested in a more RP role as a K9 LEO working dog, the Jasper County Sheriff's Office would happily take your application to work alongside us ((I should introduce myself but I am the Operations Lieutenant for the Jasper County SO.)) While this is a more roleplay based role, we do offer a 10% discount on rentals ((If you would like to live by yourself)), and a bi-weekly L$ paycheck to all Public Service employees tiered by a pay scale ((It's not enough to equal RL paychecks but it can help pay for stuff and cover some costs)).

I'm just happy to have gotten an actual answer! Even if it's not a job job, I'd still be willing to try it out; how would I go about getting an application?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.