Neck is darkened on the top

Elmiine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Could you please help me, I have Legacy Perk body, Lelutka Gaia head, Glam Affair Ivory head and body skins, but no matter what I do, body and skin don't match, and the neck looks terrible. I think I am doing something wrong, but I cannot figure out what exactly. Maybe somebody knows why the neck is always that dark on the top?

neckissues.jpg

It looks like you have a neck-blender on, either from the body hud or (less likely) a BOM one that you're wearing.  Check the body hud for something like this and make sure it's turned off. You only need them if you have a body skin and head skin from different places.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

It looks like you have a neck-blender on, either from the body hud or (less likely) a BOM one that you're wearing.  Check the body hud for something like this and make sure it's turned off. You only need them if you have a body skin and head skin from different places.

Thank you so much for your reply! Thanks to your advice I finally found where to turn off the neckfade in the Legacy HUD. You have to click on the eraser and then on the word "Neckfade" inside that green bubble, which seems not so obvious to me. I also had to adjust the neck size a bit, so it looks much better now. 

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.