Teleport/ Click

BloomFiamata

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I need to know how do I stop from jumping off of an object when sitted. When I stand or sit on an object and make a mistake and double tap the ground it teleport me to that location. None of my Double tap actions are activated/checked. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE THAT. It is super annoying and it causes me to lose items such as Beyou products.

2 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, BloomFiamata said:

I need to know how do I stop from jumping off of an object when sitted. When I stand or sit on an object and make a mistake and double tap the ground it teleport me to that location. None of my Double tap actions are activated/checked. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE THAT. It is super annoying and it causes me to lose items such as Beyou products.

on the Linden viewer if the Preferences are not sticking then can try setting them to False in the Debug settings. menu: Advanced \ Show Debug Settings

the settings are:

DoubleClickAutoPilot

DoubleClickTeleport

toggle them off and on a few times. Relog and see what happens.  If these are both set to False and is still happening on the Linden viewer then could be your mouse is sticking in some wrong way

if you are using the latest Firestorm viewer and continues to happen then best to contact their support group. As another person posted about a scripted control key + mouse issue that has surfaced in the latest Firestorm. So might be something mousey happening with you also which is viewer related somehow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.