How to have Several 'Magic Boxes' in just one prim? if you have several alts having shops

SnowWolf Weizhen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SnowWolf Weizhen wrote:

I want to be able to use only 1 prim for multiple accounts.

The number of prims used in this plan "1"  the number of accounts used in this plan, Several.

I just wonder if its possible, and if not, why not?

Seems like a nice prim-space saver. 

It is not possible because of "Ownership" issues. The way the Magic Box knows what account on Marketplace to report to is the "Owner" of the Prim. If you put objects from several Avatars into a single Prim (as the contents that the Magic Box Prim will deliver) then those objects are all owned by the Owner of the Prim and will thus be listed under the same Owner's account on Marketplace.

It is a basic function of Second Life that one prim can have one and only one Owner .. and furthermore the contents of that prim can be owned by one and only one Owner. Thus trying to have multiple Owners of one prim will not work.

ETA: Your attitude stinks. I suggest strongly you adjust your attitude and work more toward a cooperative perspective where you act grateful to those who offer to help you FOR FREE! However, if you wish to continue hitting those that offer help, I feel comfortable predicting before long you will be helpless AND un-helped. It's your choice .. best of luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.