And another one of these! (Make me a friend)

imAlexiaAndiRock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi to whoever's reading! I don't mean this to be another one of those posts but I think this is another one of those posts 😂 I meaaan, just got back again and I tried. I really tried to find friends inworld but I feel like such a noob -- I don't even know where to begin the daunting task of making friends. Might be my anxiety or might be due to me being an introvert but this is harder than it used to be when I first joined. A little about me: I've been in SL for 9+ years and have enjoyed a variety of things like roleplaying, building, hosting, live singing, etc. and then RL took me awaaaaay! When I got back to SL I was like a deer stuck in the headlights. So here's a serious attempt to find new people to hang out with.

I'm on during afternoons and evenings US timezone, can be shy and awkward at first but I'm really easy to get along with and down with anything (that won't get me in trouble with LL) because simple things amuse and amaze me. Would be fun to join a new rp group, a small circle of people, a family and I don't even mind to just hang out with someone exclusively checking out sims and taking photos amongst all other fun and relaxing stuff (all genders welcome!)

My inworld name: imalexiaandirock

Hope to meet ya soon!🤍

Edited by imAlexiaAndiRock
added details

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.