Script keeps loging on to audio stream using amazon ip's from secondlife.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi anyone know what this is :-

I cross posted this in the scripting forum

Desktop Device Second-Life-LSL/2021-08-27.563385 (https://secondlife.com) BAS_2.5.3 (Mozilla Compatible)
Unknown Browser 0.00, Unknown OS

Its a scripted device by the looks of it that connects to my stream server every few  minutes then disconnects it uses randomly 21 ip addresses that are all amazon.com

A stream board needs to retrieve the stream title, artist name, track name, etc. from your stream in order to display it on the board, even if there are currently no listeners. This is done with a script which mimics a web browser. 

Let's have another look at the identification string you posted and break it down:
"Desktop Device Second-Life-LSL/2021-08-27.563385 (https://secondlife.com) BAS_2.5.3 (Mozilla Compatible)"

• Desktop Device : I have to be honest, I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
  • Second-Life-LSL/2021-08-27.563385 : This shows that it originales in Second Life, but you already knew this. It also shows the version number of the simulator the script was in.
  • BAS_2.5.3 : This is the freeform identifier that the coder chose. It could stand for Bobby's Amazing Streamboard, Blue Amazon Standard, Bad Ass Simon or anything like that. 

BTW, if this is a "griefer" then they suck. Griefers intend to be disruptive but simply connecting to your stream is anything but disruptive. This thing only makes you ask questions about the log entries.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.