my avi quits doin what i want it to after like 10 secs. keeps goin to sit position. y?

WANABEALLURS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my avi quits doin what i want it to after like 5-10 secs.... like me and my gf were tryin to have sex and it would get into the position we choose but after like 5-10 secs it goes in to sit position... she used to to have second life 1 dl'ed and never had a prob until she dl'ed the latest version.... any one know why this is happeneing and how to fix it??????

2 answers to this question

Make sure that you both switch off or remove your AO "before" sitting on pose balls.

That is the usual cause for the problem you are having. Lag can cause a delay in the anim starting, but from what you say the anim does start ok and then changes, so it is most likely an AO or some other attachement containing anims that you are wearing.

Most AOs have a "sit everywhere" option. If it is turned on, your avatar keeps on sitting everytime you stop moving. Just turn this off (it is generally the button just above the start/stop button in the AO hud). You can also turn it off in the AO's general preferences (in the blue menu where you can select your standing time, etc).

And, as Peewee said, turn off your AO before clicking on the balls. It interferes with the poseballs animations.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.