Teleporters

Piraiyah Novikov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I'd like a product recommendation.

I run a city where I rent out apartments in tall buildings, but I've had lots of problems finding the right kind of teleporters I want.

Each building has it's own ground entrance and a number of apartments on top, and I want a teleport system where the tenants can control who can go up and down to their specific apartment, but all of them connected to the same ground floor teleport.

Each building must also be on its own channel (obviously). And we're short on prims, so preferably 1-2 prims for each teleport.

Hippo technologies has a system which can be connected to the rental boxes, which is great, and let the tenants control the access list of the teleporters, but each teleporter is 3 prims each which gets a little much after an x number of apartments, as well as next/prev-buttons which I don't need. I'd much more prefer a menu controlled teleporter.

I've bought so many teleport systems now, so I decided to just ask here instead. =)

Thanks for any tips!

(And if you happen to be a scripter I'd be willing to pay a lot for a working system!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.