heads up : )

Josephine Carissa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just got the Aquiline one for Indra, She already has 2 Catwa heads and 2 Lelutka but I've never been happy with the cute little noses they all have. This one is just about the most perfect nose I've seen for her.

It really is a super-pretty head.  The shape out of the box made her look about 12 but with some tweaking I got her looking a bit older.

It fits the new universal neck fit very well, there's a slight seam if you look REALLY close but its barely noticeable.

It's also barely over 1000 complexity (including the teeth).

And it's mod (so you can change the super-glossy materials setting the hud gives you).

I21_007.thumb.jpg.44d66f80fcfaf070d86354e0cca53eda.jpg

I21_008.thumb.jpg.e2972c98b40bc4e28a22b08af8f5e88f.jpg

• Like 8

Bought this for my other girl too, and there's a couple of things I've noticed.

The eyelash textures look blurry from a distance (they're not, if you zoom in, but they are very fine). But they can be hidden, so you can add separate ones if you don't like them.

There's (obviously) no animations, but the ones from Kalhene's hud work perfectly with it. Catwa's and Lelutka's don't. 

There's not  a lot of definition around the edges of the lips, with the result that both Genus and Lelutka skins/lipstick work decently well with it. Genus are a better fit round the eyes but there's not a lot in it.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.