Soporte de Tillia

Godlike MacFanatic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

cuidado con transacciones linden lab he hecho una transaccion para com para tilos y ellos han cobrado, denegado, y no han devuelto el dinero. y ademas me la han cobrado doble. acabo de perder 100 euros en mi cuenta del banco.ahora va a taradar 10 o 15 dias en recuperar ese dinero. cada vez me planteo dejar definitivamente second life desde que entraron los nuevos dueños todo esta fallando, desde fallos en facturacion a ataques web y por no hablar de ataques grieft

4 hours ago, tonylaitor said:

beware linden lab transactions I have made a transaction for com for linden and they have charged, denied, and have not returned the money. and also they have charged me double. I just lost 100 euros in my bank account. Now it will take 10 or 15 days to get that money back. every time I consider leaving second life definitively since the new owners entered everything is failing, from billing failures to web attacks and not to mention grieft attacks

beware hi-jacking another users topic instead of creating your own is rude, also 10 to 15 days to return it is standard across the whole of the financial institutions across the globe.   and the last parts,  web attacks, nobody else is reporting that, so it's just you,   billing failures,  backend items fail and need fixed or restarted, it's a fact of life, bugs in code or errors happen,  Griefer attacks,  are not for concern, you should ignore them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.