Looking for a high quality bathrobe/towel wrap

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, can anyone tell me where I can find a set of white (or any very light color, translucent works too lol) bathrobe/towel wrap? Not the ugly system skirt type please, preferably sculpted, and waist-wrap type (that covers the breasts, waist, and underthere, but not too long that it covers the legs). Thanks.

This is exactly what I'm looking for: http://www.websbook.com/sc/upimg/allimg/080809/sc_websbook_com_2298701.jpg

Thanks for suggestions, but I already did a thorough marketplace search and there wasn't anything good in there. I'm looking for very high quality stuff, not stuff that resembles clothing from freebie island. Most of the robes on marketplace doesn't even have a texture, just a blank white color with system shirt and system skirt, which is definitely not good enough, especially at a price like 590.

Suki Hirano wrote:

Thanks for suggestions, but I already did a thorough marketplace search and there wasn't anything good in there. I'm looking for very high quality stuff, not stuff that resembles clothing from freebie island. Most of the robes on marketplace doesn't even have a texture, just a blank white color with system shirt and system skirt, which is definitely not good enough, especially at a price like 590.

I'd never recommend anything from freebie island or a blank white texture. 

Good luck in your search.

Mairead Fitzgerald wrote:

Try looking at Ingenue.  At one time she had a very fun robe, head towel, cuccomber slices for the eys, etc. to simulate a nice spa day.
:)

I'll look there, thanks.

Melita Magic wrote:

Suki Hirano wrote:

I'd never recommend anything from freebie island or a blank white texture. 

Good luck in your search.

No offence, but perhaps we just have a very different perception on the standards of quality, that's why I'm unable to find any bath towels of satisfactory quality on marketplace. White color with a prim sash, slapped on with a system skirt is not the fancy gift I'm looking for, as I can make that under an hour, or just go to freebie island. Thanks anyways for your help.

SF's one met expectations somewhat so I'm waiting for a white color, which the creator is currently in the process in the creation.

Yeah I knew what you meant the first time. My suggestion isn't good enough. :) (However I don't think it is just a blank texture or from a freebie mall either. It's from a very established store.)

I thought I'd try to help. I have not been to Curl Up & Dye in a while, so it might be different now. And anyway, when I answer questions it's also for those lurking and reading. 

It's very difficult to guess someone else's taste, and very often, someone will see something and decide it's OK anyway.

Color me regretful for having responded here. Adios. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.