SL on iphone is not working ? 2

Nuria Gaudio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As i can not answer you , i dont have a reply button? ...

Yes i have reported my problem on the website you gave me, i also have sent an email. But they simply don't react. 

The application was not free, so i think its not very nice not answering ... :(

Hope someone can help me ! 

Kiss

3 answers to this question

Hello Nuria. It is no necessary to create new questions just to reply to the previous answers. You can edit your posts (Options --> Edit).

If i am right a friend of me use this program for free. You haven't of course all the options as with the full edition but you can chat with your friends anytime you wish. I know because he chats with me daily. If you have already contacted the support there and you didin't get a reply how we could help otherwise?

Duplicated: Other answers at: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/SL-on-Iphone-is-not-working/qaq-p/910209

Hi Nuria.

You can add information to the other post by selecting Options in the top right hand corner of the post, and then Edit post. Perhaps you could add any additional info in the other post.

I use Pocket MV myself. Mostly the program worked well aside from a few crashes. It is a while since now, but I used to have to double check and recheck my double checks when I typed the password so I got all the capitals right, and also that I pressed the right keys on the keyboard.

Make sure you type the password absolutely correct.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.