BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! Protected sim edge sailable oceanfront AND protected drivable roadside!!!

Barbarella Peapod

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Super rare land! You have a drivable protected road above, with a car port included! Follow the rock stairs below to your own personal beach oasis! The ocean is protected and on the sim edge. Nothing can block these gorgeous views from the top or below. 6496Sqm and all of the land and decor is included, if you want to keep it. This is a fantastic parcel just waiting for someone to snatch it up!  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Palulop/135/151/51

Very motivated seller and willing to take reasonable offers! 

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_008.png

Snapshot_009.png

I am afraid to even ask how much.

I visited. For those interested it is absolutely stunning, the pictures barely do it justice.

Huge prim count, but way over my budget, especially when converting back to real US$. Wish I had that amount of RL money to spend on land.

(Note, the price is very fair but anything over US$75 RL cash [20k Linden range] is nothing I could ever justify in a game. When I see six and seven figures I can only shake my head. I know others can afford this though.)

Someone is going to love this gem.

Edited by Sapphire Dakota
  • Like 2

I think every listing should have price, rating etc. There's no need to make me hop from browser into SL (if I'm not online, say) just to find out the price and whether or not it's general, moderate or adult. Details are a courtesy, thanks!

That's also the equivalent of nearly US$500 for a bunch of virtual game land. I know someone renting half that amount with almost the same prims for the equivalent of $5/week or 2 years of renting. I get some folks have that much to spend on a game, but like Saphhire, I'm not one of them. Then again, I've sailed past parcels selling for north of 1.5 MILLION Lindens (CDN $7,500) which is truly insane to me.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.